how to learn Programming

+61411137828
Site Admin

how to learn Programming

Post by +61411137828 »

Learning programming can be an exciting journey! Here are some resources to help you get started:

- YouTube Tutorials: You can find a wide range of programming tutorials on YouTube. For beginners, I recommend checking out channels like CroatCode, Apna College, and Protech Computer Education. These channels offer beginner-friendly tutorials on various programming languages.

- Online Courses: Platforms like Coursera, Udemy, and edX offer online courses on programming. These courses provide structured learning paths and hands-on exercises to help you grasp programming concepts effectively.

- Coding Bootcamps: Coding bootcamps are intensive training programs that teach programming skills in a short period. They often focus on practical coding skills and provide mentorship to help you kickstart your programming journey.

- Books and Ebooks: There are numerous books available on programming for beginners. Some popular titles include "Python Crash Course" by Eric Matthes, "Eloquent JavaScript" by Marijn Haverbeke, and "Head First Java" by Kathy Sierra and Bert Bates.

Remember, learning programming requires practice and patience. Start with a programming language that interests you, such as Python or JavaScript, and gradually build your skills. Don't be afraid to experiment, ask questions, and seek help from online communities like Stack Overflow or Reddit's programming subreddits.

Happy coding! Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.